Smart Communications is a leading technology company focused on helping businesses engage in more meaningful customer conversations and ranked as an overall Leader in the Aspire CCM Leaderboard for the fourth consecutive year.
Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves more than 650 customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
In this article we are going to explore the reasons behind the rise of the Company, the Products offered, and then try to understand why most of the companies are partnering with them.
Smart Communications is the most popular provider of a customer conversations management platform. In simple terms it is a Document Management System but not limited only to the document management tasks.
The objective of Smart Communications is to put more control into the hands of consumers and engage them in interactive, two-way conversations. Companies are using this product to provide the exceptional experiences that lead to deeper customer loyalty and increased ROI.
Smart Communication’s key differentiators:
- The Conversation Cloud platform delivers omnichannel conversations across the entire customer experience and includes connectors to the different systems
- Enhanced Migration Studio capabilities support users to extract existing content from PDF and text documents from legacy systems into SmartCOMM through artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities
- Integrated forms capabilities have eased the process of onboarding, activation, and enrolment of customers and which accelerated in importance during the pandemic
- This is the only complete SaaS CCM platform proven to deliver enterprise-scalability in the cloud.
1. SMART COMMUNICATIONS PRODUCTS
2. WHY COMPANIES ARE SWITCHING TO SMARTCOMM
SmartCOMM is a CCM tool that helps organizations communicate with end users in an impactful way. It provides the next generation of multichannel customer communications.
From the multiple reasons for doing so here are a few points noted below –
- Personalized Customer communication – Increase customer satisfaction with communications that are highly personal, relevant and delivered to the channels preferred by your customers
- Interactive communication through all channels – Deliver interactive communications to any channel, from traditional print-based communications to web, email, SMS, mobile and voice assistants.
- Interactive On demand batch – All customer communication use large batches and they are ON Demand and interactive
- Deployment Flexibility and Lower cost – Only product with the CCM capability of using pure cloud SaaS to meet business needs
- Faster time to market – Business User has the control and the tools to improve agility, responsiveness, and time-to-market for new products and services
3. HOW SMARTCOMM WORKS
4. FECUND FOR SMARTCOMM
FECUND is one of the leading insurance IT professional service providers that support P&C insurers to transform into digital businesses.
FECUND team offers complete solutioning from conceptualization to implementation of the Smart Communication products. Fecund designs and develops custom solution for different insurers by providing a personalized experience to their customers.
Fecund aims to develop the SmartCOMM capabilities even further through continuous trainings and certifications for upgrading the resources with the latest technologies.
As we can see, SmartCOMM can deliver a massive advantage to the insurance companies in Customer Communication by cutting down the time and effort, while simultaneously improving customer experience and ROI.
However, most of the companies implementing SmartCOMM are just scratching the surface of the Product. There are many avenues still unexplored in majority of implementations. As the product will reach an even wider audience all the dimensions and channels will be utilized to be fullest.
However, being the leader in the CCM space the onus is on Smart Communications to bring in new innovations in this space and drive the market. In the present scenario the ability to deliver an experience that can lead to higher customer satisfaction is not just a desirable feature, but a must-have for an any company looking to maintain its market share and competitive edge. Will Smart Communications be able to do that – Only Future can provide the answer
Author: Rupam Mukherjee
Rupam Mukherjee is a Senior Business Analyst with 6+ years of experience in the IT industry in software implementation. He has rich experience in the P&C Insurance domain working on products like Guidewire and SmartCOMM. Proficient in Requirement Elicitation, Gap Analysis, Estimation, Business Process Modelling, Impact Analysis, Agile Methodology, Functional Specification documentation. Successfully delivered multiple projects from Inception to Go live. His continuous commitment and passion for innovation, simplicity, and attention to detail with strong analytical and interpersonal skills have resulted in delivering various projects simultaneously and achieving timely results.