The Insurance Industry is continuously evolving, and insurance software needs to handle changes related to business rules, regulatory compliance, security and performance requirements. Implementation and QA related challenges are further increased due to changing requirements and the addition of new channels like mobile devices have added new dimensions making testing a critical area to be addressed.
Ever increasing complexity demands comprehensive product testing to ensure reliable delivery of the product. Absence of a comprehensive product testing strategy, lack of specialized product testing skills, and low budget allocation for product testing and inadequate test coverage are some of the challenges faced by Insurance IT.
At Fecund, we are providing comprehensive QA services to roll out high-quality insurance products. We have experience testing a diverse range of products that cover sales and distribution, policy administration system, billing underwriting, claims, financial management, reporting, and reinsurance. We use processes, tools, domain knowledge and experience to ensure the highest quality of software delivery.
Fecund has expertise in the following kinds of testing in the Insurance Domain for PAS like OneShield Dragon, Guidewire, Duck Creek and TIA.
- Functional Testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- User acceptance testing
- Regression testing
- Modular test scripts
- Test library for automation
- Keyword driven or table -driven testing
- Hybrid Test Automation
- Continuous Testing
- Load scalability and capacity testing
- Stress testing
- Endurance and reliability testing
- Spike testing
- Configuration Testing, performance benchmarking
- Platform installation testing
- Patch/updates testing
- Upgrade testing
- Installation automation for testing
- Integration with build process
- Installation validation
- OS: Windows, iOS, Linux
- Browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- Database: Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MySQL
- App Server: Apache, IBM, Oracle, JBoss