What data do we collect?
Fecund collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information about your browsing history
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Fecund with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, fill the registration form or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill out the form on our website.
- Give out a business card to our employee(s).
- Fill out the details in the visitor entry book.
Fecund may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media portals
- Events and conferences
How will we use your data?
Fecund collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Respond to your inquiry.
- Process an application form you have completed on our website.
- Respond to any legal process.
- Act against any illegal activity and to address any potential threat to the physical safety of a person
How do we store your data?
Fecund securely stores your data at SharePoint.
Fecund will keep your PII (personally identifiable information) for 60 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by shredding, degaussing, smelting and encrypting from the beginning.
Fecund would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Fecund from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to unsubscribe yourself.
What are your data protection rights?
Fecund would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Fecund for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fecund correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fecund to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fecund erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fecund restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fecund ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fecund transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 8087810001
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Marketing our services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Fecund uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Fecund uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Fecund sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 8087810001
Or write to us at 903, Deron Heights, Baner Road, Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Fecund has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Central Information Commission
CIC Bhawan, Baba Gangnath Marg
Munirka,New Delhi – 110 067