Guidewire – Digital/Portal Developer
Reports to: Manager
Base Location: Pune
Minimum years of experience: 4-6 years in IT with at least 2+yrs experience in Guidewire
Basic Education Qualification: Graduation (B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA)
Certification: Good to have Guidewire Certification
Technology specific experience
- 1-2 years of experience in both front-end (Digital portal) and back-end (Edge API) in Guidewire digital portal stack
- Experienced in UAA cloud foundry API, Postman b GW Digital Portal Backend development
- Experience in Git or Subversion as source code management system
- Working knowledge of database concepts & query languages (SQL)
- Solid organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have experience in Java/J2ee (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services, JMS, JPA)
- Ability to Integrate the applications using XML and GOSU
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Work in a collaborative development environment, developing and implementing innovative solutions to meet business objectives.
- Develop new user-facing features ensuring modern UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Participate in code reviews, architecture reviews, and other technical discussions, Unit Testing.
- Take ownership of tasks, follow through on details, and drive issues/tasks to completion.