Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive is responsible for bringing in new business through the sale of IT services from clients based in North America. This includes using a consultative approach to generate new business opportunities, identifying and qualifying prospects, presenting service offerings, and following up with leads.
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Technology specific experience
- Generate new business opportunities by gathering information on the prospect and their needs and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Work with the marketing team to run an outbound email campaign
- Prepare a script for cold call campaigns and do outbound calling
- Follow up with the prospects from the email and cold call campaign
- Develop proposals with pricing, terms, and conditions
- Meet with prospects to present our services; follow up on leads generated through the sales process
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions of a deal
- Prepare proposals for clients that have been qualified as potential buyers of services offered by the company.
- Ensure that sales deals are executed in accordance with company policies.
- Meet or exceed sales revenue targets for the assigned territory as well as company